It's that season!
chopped potatoes (used 5 small)
chopped celery (used 3 stalks)
chopped white onion (used 1/2)
chopped red onion (used 1/2)
chopped carrots (used 3)
1 1/2 cartons vegetable broth
1 can roasted corn
plant-based sour cream
This soup is delicious. It's easy and quick to make.
Heat olive oil in pan.
Chopped potatoes, celery, onions and carrots. Add ingredients to the greased pan.
3. Add vegetable broth to veggies and stir.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Boil until potatoes are soft to your liking
6. Remove 1/2 potato mixture and all liquid to blender. Leave the rest in the pot.
7. Blend until are creamy. I left a few chucks in the cream mixture.
8. Pour mixture back into the pan, stir and add corn and stir some more.
9. Add your favorite seasonings to your looking.
10. Serve and ENJOY!
11. garnish with chopped green onions and sour cream (optional)
This soup is also a great idea for Meal Prep. I ate this soup in 3 days. it was just that good.
Let me know if you try.
Thanks for stopping by!